The agreement on personal data
he agreement on personal data By accepting this agreement, I:
- consent to the inclusion and subsequent processing of my personal data in the personal data of the project MUSHROOM, owned and registered in the payroll Okunskaya Andrei Romanovich;
- confirm that I was informed that my personal data transferred MUSHROOM project, which is owned and registered in the payroll Okunskaya Andrei Romanovich and the purpose of the collection and processing of my personal data: communication with customers, application of loyalty;
- confirm that I was informed of my rights (see. Footnote) due to the inclusion of my personal data in the aforementioned database of personal data.
Under Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data" personal data subject has the right:
- 1. Know the location of the personal data that it contains personal data, its purpose and the name, address and / or place of residence (stay) the owner or manager of this database, or to give appropriate instructions to obtain this information by persons authorized by him, except established by law;
- 2. obtain information on the terms of access to personal data, including information about the parties who have transferred their personal data contained in the relevant database of personal data;
- 3. access to their personal data contained in the relevant database of personal data;
- 4. Receive no later than thirty days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, the answer to whether his personal data are stored in the relevant database of personal data, and content to get his personal data are stored;
- 5. The present reasoned request from denial processing of their personal data by public authorities, local authorities in the exercise of their powers stipulated by law;
- 6. present a reasoned request to change or deletion of their personal data to any owner and manager of the database if the data processed illegally or is unreliable;
- 7. to protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of, and protection from providing information that is unreliable or discrediting the honor, dignity and business reputation individual;
- 8. apply for protection of their rights regarding personal data to government agencies, local authorities, the powers which include implementation of protection of personal data; 9. apply remedies for violations of legislation on personal data protection.